Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Couldn't Wait

What is wrong with me??? I can't finish anything and I'm ready to change again!!!
I think it's all the lovely inspiration I've seen.
Lovely whites......EVERYWHERE!!!!


I'm going to start slow.....try to avoid a huge little mess and go around the room a little at a time.

                                              Shabby, ruffles and rust are all on my to do list!!!!

                                                     I had to throw in a couple of baby pics.......

 They are growing so fast!!! They are still so little and sweet. They fit in the palm of your hand.
Three boys and two girls.
Still waiting for little eyes to open and explore the world!!!!

5 comments:

  1. These little puppies are just too cute. I do not want another pet. Seeing these almost makes me change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birdies AND puppies! Fabulous!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your whites are pretty. What adorable little puppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good way to start! Your plan sounds pretty,
    and this vignette looks great! Those puppies are tooo precious!
    Have a great weekend!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel free to take the sheet music bottles as your very own....I'm sure I probably saw them somewhere along the line myself. Puppies are adorable....who can resist a precious little animal?
    xojana

    ReplyDelete