Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Big 5-0 !!!

Yes I've hit the big 5-0.....not age I'm in my 30's ( I'm going to enjoy saying THAT for the next oh...15 yrs....ha ha)!!! 50 followers!!!! I'm so thankful for all of you..... for your support, your words of kindness, your comments, and especially all of the inspiration!!! You are such talented bloggers!!!!

When I began this journey I didn't know if I would ever have followers....much less make wonderful friends. To thank you I'm having my first giveaway!!! If you would like to be entered to win everything here just leave me a comment and I'll draw a name next Friday!!!!
Good Luck and I'm thankful for all of you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the followers...I did't think you looked 50 in your photo!!! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rhonda! I just knew there had to be a catch. lol Congrats on your milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Be-lated birthday - I'm new to all these blogs - however, I find that I'm alot like you, having so many different styles in my home. As long as we like it that's all that matters. :-)

    ReplyDelete