Friday, April 22, 2011

Open House...After The Staging

Whewwww!! I'm glad it's over and finished!!! Yesterday was.....you guessed it....Open House Day!!
I wish I had a better view of the floor plan (but, I'm tired and it wasn't worth the extra work...sorry).


                                           I wanted to share pictures of the staging.
                                         Living Room....they did add a TV to the wall!!!!

(This was my room.....I helped construct the ceiling, drywalled, painted, worked on the stone wall, helped with hardwood floors, and installed ceramic tile in the entry)


                                                                      Kitchen/dining area.....
(Features hardwood floors, granite look counter tops, hickory cabinets, and ceramic tile back splash)


                                                                          Hall bath........
                                                                        (Ceramic tile floor)

                                                                       Master bedroom..........
                                                                             (Very spacious)


                                                                Master bedroom.................
                                                                   (different angle)


Master bathroom
(ceramic tile)


                                                                      Second bedroom...............

Well, I hope you enjoyed the tour!! I'm very pleased with the way it's turned out!!! It's a lovely home. I'm glad it's over....spring break.....here I come!!!!

Joining Cindy for Show and Tell Friday!!!!my romantic home.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment