Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have You Noticed?

I was in Hobby Lobby recently.....(I know you're shocked) and I noticed something I had never noticed before. All of the display cases for the goodies and treasures up front had fake flowers and grapes on them. Hmmmm, I thought about how things would look with and without these little things. So my post for today is......with and without little touches...... I like the after here......funny how a few pearls go a long way.
Not great......

yes, much better!!!



Even here.....




The after looks finished.





Before......




and After (I knew these would look great painted)!!!




Even before & afters look better with a little bit of something extra!!!
Well, that was the lesson I learned this week (probably the only one for the week)!!!!
Have a great Wednesday!!!!







3 comments:

  1. I love adding a bit of floral to all my displays. After all I am a florist and whether it be real or faux, flowers always make a difference. Beautiful viginettes you have created. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "afters" Especially the little couple that you painted white! Such an improvement! I really need to take some lessons from you because I have the hardest time with vignetting. For some reason I can't seem to get it right. So I'll keep watching you for inspiration *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful transformations! Don't you just love how "green" and in we are with all of our little projects!!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete