Tuesday, March 22, 2011

70 Degrees....No Snow!!!!

Spring is here!!!! I'm so excited....70 degrees!!! Can you believe it??? I can't. I've been spending as much time as I can outside....NO SNOW!!! YAY!!!

My aunt gave me this cute little basket. I know it wants to be painted white!!!!
I love this rusty piece. It was the pulley for my husband's grandmothers well....isn't it neat???
It's been outside....for a long time..(perfect rusty finish)..time to bring it in!!!!


 I knew spring was on it's way look at all the yellow!!!!


 I had to set my bike up. It needs more paint...more flowers....
(in MAY uggggghhhh I still have to wait a month?????)....

 I need to make a seat for my little tricycle. It needs flowers too!!!

I think I need a new camera.....these pictures just aren't doing all the bright yellow and green justice!!!
We have 3 cameras and I'm testing them out......I think this one needs to go!!!!

Well, hopefully I'll be off riding horses today.....it's the perfect day for it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I say bring it on, we are suspose to get rain tonight and I am afraid it will beat down all the jonquils. Why can't we, for a change, have a solf rain, warm, not hot weather, and a long beautiful spring. PLEASE. Drop by any time. Richard at My Old Historic House

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are warmer than we are here in the desert!
    I love your outside shots of the bikes so adorable.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete