Thursday, July 15, 2010

Project In The Making

So far I have a whopping $1.97 invested in this project. I bought a pkg of couplings. We lease some property above our house for our horses. I was snooping through the old house one day and found this piece of chandelier. It was a rusty gold. Most would trash this.....not me!
I also found this lamp base. I forgot to take before pics....sorry! Just imagine harvest gold and brown!


I'm still working on it but I've always wanted a table top chandelier. Here is the beginning of one! A fresh coat of white spray paint and it tied both pieces together. Both pieces screwed into the coupling. My cost has been nearly nothing so far!


Going to votec last year really paid off. I plan to rewire the entire thing myself (which I'm really excited about). Hopefully it will turn out as well as I have planned!! I see lots of prisms and crystal's in it's future. Wish me luck!



3 comments:

  1. THAT is going to be gorgeous! How creative you are!
    It will be simply fabulous when you are dome with it, dahling!
    And nope, I am not happy you told me the Hobby Lobby stuff is 90% off.
    Thanks a lot, I thought you were my friend.
    ;)
    Hugs,
    ~Me
    P.S. You know I'll be over there at HL tonight, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need luck, you CAN do it. I beleive it is going to look great when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What a GREAT tease. I'll be back to see how it turned out. I'm sure it will be fabulicious!

    ReplyDelete