Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Friend Clarence

My good buddy Clarence (aka clearance) was good to me last week.
This little beauty was a yard sale find for $1.50. Can't wait to paint it! I'm sure your tired of hearing about Hobby Lobby....sorry! They had another markdown and now things are at 90% off! The garden was marked from 66% to 80% (how exciting)! I won't even look at it unless it's marked waaaay down.
This little beauty was only $4.00.
Another picture for $4.00. These scrolly flowers had regular prices of $59.99 and $44.99. I got both for $12.00. I had to wait for more markdowns and they were still there.....yay me!! They even have little drawers at the bottom......how cute!

Well, I've been so busy I've not been blogging regularly. I hope things get back to normal soon. I've missed everyone and missed projects (my list is very long at this point). I have lots more "Clarence" to show....stay tuned!



4 comments:

  1. I love that you call it "Clarence". Too funny. Plus it reminds me of my Grandpa as his name was Clarence. I wish we had Hobby Lobby here in southern California. I feel so left out. You found some great stuff at great prices there. Thanks for sharing & thanks for visiting my blog & commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Spousaroid has discovered that I have been seeing Clarence a little too much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you have found all very nice. Just remember, you do not have to buy everything on sale unless you need it. I doubt there are many of us that could do that. We all need our own little picker upper now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I would walk all the way to Hobby Lobby for that fleur de lis print/plaque, lol. I was just at HL this morning and didn't find any great bargains like yours :o(

    Enjoy your treasures. Also, thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie. Come again anytime.

    ReplyDelete