Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Finished It!!

Whew!!! It took me ALL day!! I feel as though I've been painting forever. I've painted, I've sanded, I've spray painted, and taken a knife and sliced until doors closed!! It has been so much work! It's sure worth all the work now!
This is the before............... And the after!!!
I knew it would look great!! I saw such potential in this piece!
It was missing a handle and luckily I had 2 matching glass knobs to replace them. The paint was given to me by my step mom. Knobs I already had so cost......
Just $40.00 for the entire project!
Well, I'm ready to fill it up!!! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I just love what a lot of elbow grease and paint can do!! She is the bestest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have turned her into a thing of beauty! Now put your treasures in there and share another photo!

    ReplyDelete