Thursday, July 8, 2010

Frame Before & After

Here are a few extras from going out Saturday.
Wall paper for $1 a roll. I found all these for $1 also. They were Christmas ornaments but I like a little sparkle all year around.
Here is another before of the frame. It looks rather rough & dirty (very dirty....ewwww)!

The after!!! I just love old frames like this! Even though some of the decorative trim was missing who would ever know? It looks great in white!


Well, I found a china cabinet I desperately think I "need" and can't catch up with the lady to buy it! I guess if it's meant to be I'll get it....wish me luck!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal~~~your frame looks great white! The picture inside is wonderful. I really like the little sparkled balls you found too. Great finds.
    Debbie@houseatthelake

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I have that same wallpaper in my dining room!!
    I just love it!
    (I did not pay a dollar for it, though, :)
    Good for you!
    I pray you get the china cabinet of your dreams!!
    Hugs and blessings to you sweet friend!
    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would make the best junkin buddy!!!! I thought of you for the job!! Funny huh??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly found some cool things and I do hope you get your china cabinet.

    Thanks Crystal for visiting me.

    Have a Wonderful Evening*

    ReplyDelete