Friday, July 23, 2010

Outside Planter For Inside!

Here are more finds from Clarence! Don't tell hubby but .....I love Clarence! Well, you can tell him he knows!!! I found these planters at.......you guessed it Hobby Lobby! I bought a pair of the large round ones for $4.40 each. The small round one was $3.40. The rectangle one was $2.80. I found them in the garden section. When asked where are you going to put those? My answer .....if I can't find anywhere inside I can put them outside (because that's where they actually belong)! I like this nature inspired planter. I also thought the pair would look great with trees in them for Christmas or topiaries!!!
This small one is going to be so much fun! It can hold a bit of everything!


The same planter with buttons! I think buttons and thread would look adorable. I Haven't had this flower ball displayed......well anywhere ever! I think it compliments the roses on the vase!

Well, that was my experience with Clarence for the day!! Hope you get to meet up with him soon!
Please stop by Cindy's for Show and Tell Friday @ http://myromantichome.blogspot.com



4 comments:

  1. I found some awesome Clarence items yesterday at Hobby Lobby!! Whoo Hoo! Love our planters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to ONLY use these inside! I bought some just like those from Michael's and they literally crumbled apart! (during the summer, within a month after I got them!) Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mikey!!! I'll keep them IN!!! That's horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous!! I so wish there was a Hobby Lobby close to me!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete