Friday, July 23, 2010

Any Suggestions?

Well, my daughter and I were out, she wanted to buy me something (how sweet)! I didn't want her to spend a lot of money so I said I'll find something at Dollar Tree. I found these little dears! I wanted to make them in to tassels. I decided I would paint them and from the last post....you know I have trim.....tee hee! I brought them home and began drilling a hole in the center of the top and I couldn't drill a hole.

I drilled and drilled and drilled and wasn't making any progress! Any suggestions on what I can do?? What kind of drill bit I could use? They would be beautiful....if I could ever get them finished. I really didn't think it would be an ordeal but yes, I should have known better.
Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, no suggestions from me but yes they would be great tassels if you can get them drilled. Good Luck. And how sweet of your daughter! They are wonderful aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may need a masonary bit...the kind that will drill bricks. They would make great tassels! I want to see them after they are finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a diamond head bit??!! I hope you show them when finished.
    I wanted to say thank you for your encouraging comment on my blog. I really appreciate you.
    Hugs,
    Debbie@houseatthelake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could hep you, but my mind does not think in this direction. Thank you very much for y our visit. Always enjoy having you drop by.

    ReplyDelete