Monday, July 12, 2010

Color Change!

I've changed the color on some of the walls anyway!! I still have holes to patch and another gallon of paint to buy so, I'll finish later. These are (some of) the walls before. I liked the pink with the cottage look but, it seemed to clash with some of my new pieces. And after! I really like this color....I think! Usually I either love it or hate it.....this time I haven't really decided. It does seem to compliment the white.
Another before......




And after! I think this color will be a lot more versatile. I do like to change accent colors. A few candles, pillows, and curtains and instant change. That I'm sure I'll like! Maybe I'll experiment and have Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall with little money!!!





Well, still trying to straighten and clean. It's been raining so, projects are limited this week!



7 comments:

  1. I love Pink but a neutral pallet is so great! I love to change the look for holidays and seasons and it is fun to do on budget. Great change to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a neutral background, You can change accent colors every week!! He He!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new color. Is it more on the creamy white or lighter tan, either way it looks really good with the white. I can see any accent color you choose to go really well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! You can do and redo so much decorating with neutral paint. Love this new color and it's a great backdrop for all your pretties.

    I saw a similar "look" with the white decor on a creamy background - magazine or internet, can't remember, but if I find it I will forward to you. Hugs, Marla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this color came out very nice.
    Hugs,
    OIlivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new walls! If you miss the pink you can get a new pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Myleigh!!
    I love my girls, don't you!!??
    Hugs,
    ~me

    ReplyDelete