Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pattern Flower

Do you remember the box of old patterns I bought a few weeks ago??? Then I went back the following week to buy the rest??? I did leave the other box for someone else to grab.....they didn't want them....it was O K I took them all!!!!


 I knew I would use them for something!! I have another idea for them...but here is a rosette I made with them!!!!


                                 I love the dark vintage color. I think I should make lots of these!!!!


Well, that's my only project for the day!!! Have a great day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how cool is that? I have some old patterns..I need to try that!! My brain is so full of stuff I want to do!! It hurts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove it Crystal! I haven't seen one out of patterns before, I think you've started something very cute!!! I love using patterns for different things, especially on cards I make! Thanks for sharing! I appreciate you visiting my blog too and leaving such a sweet message! Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea using patterns for a rosette! I used to have tons of patterns as I sewed alot but thinned them out to a small box when we moved. Isn't that the way it always is. You finally get rid of something and then wish you hadn't later on!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete