Thursday, April 7, 2011

Continued....Glad To Be Back!!!

                                                  Here are more finds from last weekend!!!!
I found these two books.....aren't they sweet????
One to keep......
 One to cut up!!!! Yes, I'm going to tear pages out for projects ( I can't believe I'm going to do it)!!! And these flowers.....aren't they cute???? They are white and cottage looking (and fake....my kind of flowers)!!!
 I saw someone make a project out of these so I bought....a box full!!! I may go back and buy more.....now where did I see that project?????
Well, I'll let you guess how much I spent??????

Are you guessing????

Don't you hate these games??????

OK I brought home a garbage bag full of clothes and goodies, a box, and carried the flowers.

Give up????

 Grand total of $10.00!!!! Not bad for one stop shopping!!!
Yay me!!!!!
OH, Yeah!!! I almost forgot.....did anyone else watch Extreme Couponing on TLC???? I'm sold!!! I don't pay retail for anything else....why on food???? I need to learn.....FAST!!!! Guess what I'll be doing the rest of the day.....ha ha ha!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sunshine! looks like you cleaned up shopping! Lots of great stuff for such a small amount of $$$$. have fun on your projects using the "stuff" you found.
    Hugs,
    Debbie@lakehouse

    ReplyDelete