Thursday, April 21, 2011

Open House....Today

       Today is The Day!! The day I have waited for ALL year!! Open House!! I wanted to share some before pics. Today is also staging day!! My instructor hired a pro to stage the house. Those will be pics for tomorrow. I just wanted to share the before's with you.
                              Living Room....I'm so in love with the rock/stone wall we built!!!

View from the front door.


Master bedroom


                                               Closer view of cabinets, counter tops, and tile.


                                          This is what you see when you walk in the front door.


                                                            View standing at the stone wall.


                                                        Spacious kitchen....view down the hall.



Another master bedroom....I guess I got a little photo happy.


                                                                    Master bathroom.


                                                                             Hall bath.


                                                                       Second bedroom.


                                          Front of the house. I love the door!!! I chose the color.
              

                                                           And finally, the back of the house.

Not bad for a bunch of teenagers and myself!!!
Well, I'm off to school!!! I'll take lots of pics of the staging for tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Can't wait to see more! Happy Blessed Easter.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete