Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can I Make A Commitment???

Why, when I was ready to take a picture the dog jumps up on the couch??? Hmmm, maybe he's trying to tell me something!!!
lol....moving on......
Can I make the commitment???
Good question......Can I be completely committed to a color???
I have lots of yummy pink.....


                                  But right now....this very second.....I want white....EVERYWHERE!!!!


It's a lot to think about. I need the next month to decide and conquer!!!
Well, I'm heading to school to get ready for Open House tomorrow.......wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. Crystal, I looove white, but then there are days that I really just want to add a shock of color to it(mostly on the table)!...But, I always have pink going on somewhere, for me it's all about the roses...I just can't get enough of them!!! Your home is gorgeous, and my guess is, that you're a lot like me. Although we looove white(and pink), we're always changing things up a bit, depending on our mood!...ps. Are you a teacher, para?! The reason I ask, I'm a Para and work at a middle school(20 yrs.):) Hugs, Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling the same way Crystal. I just loooove white! And the beauty is you can always add color if you want to.....So you don't really have to make a commitment to any one color *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm lovin' white right now too, and cream, and black. Nice springy colors don't you think? =)

    Love that last pic!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete