Saturday, April 16, 2011

Free Shopping!!!

       Hello everyone!!! My birth week has been great...busy....but great!!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! I wanted to share with you what we did on Thursday. We keep our horses on an old farm and there are so many treasures there!!! Sometimes it's nice to just go exploring to see what you can find. I went there to find bed springs (for a project I actually finished) but found so much more!!!

My sweet husband and youngest daughter went with me and we found such great treasures!!!! I love the color of these.....

                                         I love the mix of things (some newer and the old).


 I love these white, milky bottles.....they are my favorites!!!!


                                            Lots of clear bottles......the small ones are so sweet!!!


 I love the old lid!!! The cup has a rusty bottom.....perfect for display. The other little cup will make a great planter for a flower. The large jar is the perfect size for ribbon....what luck!!!

We honestly left lots of bottles up there....believe it or not!!! But, I brought an entire crate and bucket home!!! Some for projects, some for storage, but  mostly reminders of a great day!!! It's so sweet my family went digging in the trash to find me treasures!!!

3 comments:

  1. Don'tcha just love old stuff ?
    Thanks for stopping by my blog , I popped over to see yours and now I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, friend! You've got a lot of informative & creative posts so why
    not show them off at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? My co-host
    this week is Tammy from Amber from Lucky Lees To Be.

    This is a combination of linky party (where we can show off our
    creations) and of blog hop (where we can follow as many excellent
    bloggers as we like), hence the name Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.
    It's a great way to meet awesome creative bloggers like you and
    increase your followers in the process.

    All you have to do is 1) link up whatever creative post you'd like to
    share - can be a DIY project, decor, photography, crafts, recipes,
    poem, thrift finds, tips, or that informative syndicated post that can
    make us laugh, or cry - in short, whatever you're proud of! 2) Then
    follow as many blogs as your heart desires, preferably starting first
    with the one before you and after you, and leave a comment to them
    that you're doing so.

    You’re not required to include the party button – you read that right
    – not required to include the party button but if you’re so inclined
    to display it in your blog or your post, you’re very much welcome to
    do so :)

    See you at http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/04/creative-bloggers-party-hop-041711.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treasures!!!

    So this was your birthday week?
    Happy week, late!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    PS enjoying my visit here.

    ReplyDelete