Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Few Finds

I found a few little things while out on Saturday. There weren't very many sales but I did manage to find a few things. I love this first piece and can't wait to find the time for a makeover!!! I see white paint in it's future. It was a bargain at .50.

                     I had been wanted to buy some cork board....I'm so glad I waited.....3 squares for .75!!!


                         A liscense plate???? I'm not sure!!! I bought this for my daughter....it was .50!!!


This was a great find....recycled paper!!! I've already used half of it for an end of the year project to hand out to all of my daughter's teachers. Well worth the .25 for all of these sheets.


                                     I just can't pass these up especially at this price......50 cents!!!!
                                                                My collection is growing!


 I love this lamp. It was a splurge at $1.50 (compared to everything else)!!! I thought about a paint makeover but, it's kind of cute as is!!! Hmmm, I'll have to think on this one a little longer.


Well, that's all for today. I have more to share later in the week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you found some great treasures this weekend... we were doing the same thing, I hit a few estate sales this weekend and will be posting them soon! Hope you have a wonderful week!!!
    Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete