Saturday, May 7, 2011

What A Day!!!

What a day yesterday!!! There was so much to do!! I knew I would forget something....I forgot to post!! Oops!! I had pics and everything!!! I wanted to share what I made.....


I think I need one....

 I made this for my mom for Mother's Day. I packed up all my windows and took them to school (it's awesome to have so many tools on hand). My youngest daughter looks at me and giggles and says "hmmm, you're making your mommy a Mother's Day gift at school"!!! I cracked up laughing because she was right!!!


 It was so easy!! I think it turned out great and I'm definitely making myself one!!!


 This is what I did yesterday.....


 This is why I forgot to post.......


 I did hair.....nails......and makeup.......


 It was my daughter's prom.....


 I love all the pics.....


 I love playing with Picasa!!!!!


 I wish I could stay here.....in my chair......in front of the computer......

playing with pictures.....

But, life must go on!!!

Have a great Saturday!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. your pictures!! Your daughter is so pretty and I love that dress!!!! The Horsie is neat too..gosh I love all of it! Great idea for the Mothers Day present!! She will love it!! Happy Mother Day to you Crystal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mom loves her Mothers Day gift. I cried when I saw it the first time...and again when I saw it on the blog. Thank you so very much!!! Also for giving me 2 beautiful granddaughters! Happy Mothers Day! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Crystal your daughter is beautiful! Your pictures are amazing! And that darling greenhouse is fab!
    Awwww and your mom is so sweet! Vanna

    ReplyDelete