Monday, May 2, 2011

Create A Day

I have so many projects on "the list"!! I seriously need to get busy! I spent ALL of spring break sick, working, or recuperating from working (I did figure out...the hard way....it's called MAN-uel labor because a MAN should be doing it....giggle). Anyway.....I decided I would try to create a project everyday this week....except Friday....(that's prom day). Hm mm, maybe I should have saved this all up for next week???

Moving on.....I wanted to use more sewing patterns. This is an idea I came up with...(all by myself...no cheating). I used a huge rosette from patterns......
 Placed a birds nest in the center filled with wooden spools and a thimble......
 Used more patterns....this time the thick paper......with some scissors......
 To create a sewing wreath. Not bad for about 5 minutes of work.
Project #1 down......Four more to go!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment