Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winner & Bag Sale #3

And the winner is......MEEEEEEE!!!!! I am soooo excited!!!!! Thanks so much Sandi from.....http://waysidetreasures-sandi.blogspot.com/ for such a great gift. I'm sure this will be too much info but I really NEEDED a pick me up this week....husband not working, car broke down, horses won't stay in the fence, NOTHING was going right....those were the BIG THINGS.....much less all the small things that had me down!!!! But look!!!! I'm trying to decide what I want on my sign........ I want it to be perfect!!!! On to more bag sale finds.....I found bags....ha ha.....yes I put bags in a bag!!!! Who can't use a tote??? Aren't they cute?



My final items....green for spring..... A ruffled valance, a green curtain panel, a green lace curtain, and a sheer piece of fabric!!!



I've been working on a few projects this week, hope to share soon!!!! Have a great Wednesday!!!!
Thanks again Sandi!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment