Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've Missed You

I've missed all my blogging buddies!! I have been a little busy but A LOT bored!! I wish I had great stories to tell about all the places I've been. Unfortunately, the only places I've been are through the books I've been reading. Ha Ha
I wanted to share with you the house we're building at school. I should take pictures the same time every week but.....we all know that's not going to happen.....tee hee!!! This is the beginning though. There are 2 sides of the floor because we build a modular home. Our class has the right side. We spent a week working on floor joists, then laid plywood. I have more pics but, I'm going to try to share them a week at a time. I don't understand how I can stay so tired all the time. I go to school with plenty of energy and after sleeping late in the mornings I still come home and take a nap!! Any ideas how I can stay awake?? I keep thinking I would get something done if I would stay off the computer and sleep less....but....that's not going to happen!!! lol. Well, I've been a good girl and I've been staying home to save money....sad!! Christmas is coming.....So, I have nothing exciting to show. Until next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Tired all the time??? Crystal, are you, maybe, possibly pregnant? Like any answer would be any of my business, lol. Geeze, the older I get the more I just say what I'm thinking.

    I'm glad to see you post that you've missed us.

    ReplyDelete