Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ohh, Country Victorian!!!

I am just like a kid on Christmas when a new magazine comes out!!! This is a good one!!! I can't wait to sit down and read it!!! I always get so excited I HAVE to flip through the pages. While I was flipping guess what I found???? Sandy Foster!!!! I have looked at her blog so many times for inspiration! I wish my ENTIRE house looked like her playhouse! I love it!!!! http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

Well, I have school again today....I suppose this will have to wait until I get home....I know sad!!!! Have a great day and run out and pick up a copy!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I have to find a copy.
    thanks for sharing,
    hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, of all the blogs I follow you have the most enthusiasm, hands down. Love your energy. Who wouldn't want to pick up a copy of that magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so sweet of you to say!!!!
    Actually, I haven't even seen it yet, thanks for posting.

    xxoxo

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://www.myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete