Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hillsville

I wanted to share some pics of the flea market. It's a little difficult to see in some of these pics but, this is the main street. There are tents lined up on both sides of the street as far as you can see. View to the left. Here is the view to the right. I over heard someone say they expected around half a million people at this flea market over the weekend (I believe it)!!!!
Here is the largest of the fields. There are 2 others. There is a field I've never even been to before. Each and every tent holds a different vendor.

They had linens and quilts.......



Lawn and garden decor.........



Some really neat items made from salvaged wood, doors, and windows.......





Fall and Halloween decor..........





And Christmas!!!!





They have a little of EVERYTHING!!! I didn't buy very much at the flea market but I have lots of goodies to share from yard sales!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment