Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Let's see, where HAVEN'T I been would be more like it! I can't believe I've been so busy. Normally I would be thrilled to be this busy but I need a break!
I'll go down the list.....Baby shower (forgot the camera......sorry).....check.
Vacation Bible School.......check.
Putting siding on my mom's house (by myself).....not there yet working on it.
Trying to keep up with oldest daughter's puppy....working on that one!
I can't find youngest daughter's camera to take any new pics.....grrrrr!
We have no clean clothes....seems as though you have to be home to actually do laundry...who knew!
As you can see things are rather chaotic....well more so than usual. I did find a couple of pics to share. I love these Christmas ornaments. They're missing strings so they've been re purposed to decorative orbs..... they sound so much more important now! By the way I have my eye on some real orbs at Family Dollar....can't wait for them to go on clearance! On the way to pick up the new puppy stopped at an antique store and found this bridal veil. I love the detail on it....bargain at $5.00! I was proud of myself and so was youngest daughter...she tried to make me try it on in the store.....lol!
Well, you may see me tomorrow or not! It hard to tell what tomorrow will bring! I've missed everyone!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are siding all by yourself!! You are multi-talented for sure!! I have found 5 wedding veils at the GW over time. I love them too. Come back soon, I miss you! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you are busy!! LOL, interesting list.

    ReplyDelete