Thursday, March 18, 2010

TV Trouble

I had the hardest time trying to find something to go around my TV. Yes I need....sorry, want a new one and that horrible stereo. I don't have anyplace to put that either. I've had everything everywhere in this area. I think I finally have it now! Cluttered but cute. Here is my cherub print!!! Don't you loooove it! It's my favorite....right now anyway. I love this frame too.

Here are my thrift store cherubs. I was in a shop and wanted them soooo badly! I didn't buy them that day (no money...sad).
I went back the following week and asked how much? She said $15.00. Not too bad but again didn't have that much. She came down to $12.00 though and I said yes! Evidentaly they had been gold before, so someone saved me the time and trouble!



No comments:

Post a Comment