Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thrift Stores!!

I was fortunate enough to go to a few thrift stores today!!! YEAH! I found this egg, 1/2 a $1.00. The silver tray was $2.00. My favorite is this angel head $2.99. Went to Hobby Lobby and found these candle sticks. They match a bowl I found previously. Spray Paint Queen will be busy tomorrow.
Check out the regular price compared to the clearance price!!!

I wanted to share a funny story about clearance. Cousins Micah and Michelle said every time they go into a store they look for Clarence (clearance). There have been times they look toward the back of the store and say oh look there's Clarence! Of course there would be no one there and people would look at them strangely! lol. So from now on happy shopping be on the look out for Mr. Clarence!!



1 comment:

  1. Some great finds for you! You did well, don't we just love a good thrift store?!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete