Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Looking for Spring

I decided to try to decorate for spring (just a little). I usually don't have the time or energy to decorate for spring. It's normally just a wreath and that's it. I picked this up at a yard sale years ago. I've not had any place to put it. It just came to me........the porch! It's actually two sconces wired together which I thought was pretty great. I removed the old flowers, then wired the eggs onto the holders. I know it's hard to see from the glare but I took flowers wired them to the wreath. Then I took eggs (purchased from Dollar Tree) and drilled holes in them. After drilling holes in them I wired them on as well.
I need to decorate the chair but with all the rain I didn't want my quilt to get wet. I think it looks festive anyway! At least it's something bright to come home to.




No comments:

Post a Comment