Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Lovely Lamps

I found these lamps at an antique store quite a while back. They were in a Lowe's box by a doorway (brand new). She had a set of 2 and wanted $25.00 each for them. I didn't want to spend that much on them so I passed them by. I went back several months later and they were still there! She took $30.00 for the pair and thankfully I had money at the time and grabbed them up!
I don't have anything gold anywhere, so spray paint queen was at it again! I taped off the glass part.

I found some pink prisms and replaced a different color (purple).



Here they are in my living room! I love them. They're two of my favorites. They were hard wired for direct electricity so I put plugs on the ends so I could use them anywhere.



Here they are lit up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment