Thursday, July 14, 2011

Been Framed?

Isn't it nice to be able to rearrange prints and frames.
Sometimes they just look as though they were meant to be!!!
A friend bought me this wonderful frame and the marriage certificate seems to fit it perfectly!


 This is the frame that (up until recently) held the marriage certificate. I think this print fits much better!


 Here is another of the prints I scored for $4.00!! Still can't believe I found these for such a great price!!! Aren't they darling?

 And this little guy!! I found him at Goodwill for $2.00. He will be covered soon....poor thing!!! I see a fresh coat of paint for the entire piece!! The mat is metal....I can't wait to finish.


Hope you are having a wonderful week....mine has been BUSY!!! Some days I would like to have a happy medium. I'm either too busy or not busy enough!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the first three look wonderful in their frames! Vanna

    ReplyDelete