Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Bath

The bath. As in yes, the only one for four people! I decided to go bold and paint the top half of the bathroom dark. It took a while to get the color mixed right. The first time I rolled it on the wall it was blood red! Yuk! I took it back to the store and asked if they would add more brown. They did a little at a time until I knew it was perfect. I love it now. On the other hand I hate those shower doors. They are ugly and I'm in a rental and can't take them down. Here is one of my all time favorite candle holders, I forgot to change the candle....oops!

This is my headboard turned shelf. When I found this headboard it was brown. Really ugly. I brought it home painted it white then turned it upside down. Who would ever guess?

I still need to add bead board on the lower half of the wall and trim to cap it off. But with all my yard sale extras, and the lace curtain on the cabinet it can wait.



I am obsessed with shower curtains. This is one of my all time favorites. I used a tension bar to hang it over the ugly doors. No one will know unless they snoop.







No comments:

Post a Comment