Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kitchen in Chocolate

This is where my kitchen re-do began. I found this hand towel at Dollar General for $1.oo. The towel led to to this display. I had purchased the valance at a thrift store bag sale. The chandeliers were already there and I added the wooden plaques. I love the way this looks.....if only I could make the rest of the kitchen look like this!!!!

Here is the mantle. I tried to use chocolate browns and vintage items. It's still missing a little something but, by the time I figure out what it is......I'll change colors again.


My washer and dryer are in my kitchen so, I tried to fix the corner up a bit. I do like the old drawer hanging on the wall with vintage linens.....I think I'll keep this all year round.



I purchased these holders years ago and just never had the opporunity to use them. I also picked up this chocolate bed sheet at a bag sale.





I'm still working on everything else!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment