Friday, May 14, 2010

How Is It Friday???

How can Friday be here already???

Checked .........I guess it is!!
I'm joining Cindy @ My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday!
Click her button on my sidebar and check it out!

I was so busy trying to paint some things I forgot the before on this sewing machine drawer. It happens to be another yard sale item I discovered then brought home.....ha ha! Fresh coat of white paint and here she is. Here are the candle holders and suitcase also rescued from the yard sale pile.

Before.........................




..........................................and after!


I was in a huge hurry (because I forgot it was Friday) and haven't distressed the candle holders yet. I'm thinking a little more sanding on those and the suitcase will make them both look better!
Hope you have a great weekend!!




8 comments:

  1. You find the very best garage sale stuff. Obviously I'm in the wrong state :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had some good yard saling...Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds!! I love the way old suitcases look painted! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping over and commenting! I love what you did with that suitcase! What a transformation.

    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you spray paint the suitcase? You know I'm new to whole spray paint thing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yard sale finds are wonderful! I especially love the suitcase that you painted, it looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those turned out great!! I have one Iam trying to make myself paint!! A suitcase that it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can never say enough good words about white paint. I love how you put it all together, you make a beautiful home. Thank you for the birthday wishes, the cake was great, I am having some for breakfast too. Go back and try that slipcover again. Once you do figure it out, it is kind of like painting white, you keep looking for more pieces you can make a cover for. My dinning room chairs are next. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete